Whether learning to crawl or taking first steps, the minute little ones are on the move, parents need a baby-proof area to keep them out of harm's way and give mom peace of mind.
Skip Hop's Playview Expandable Enclosure features six cloud-print mesh panels that allow visibility between parent and child while keeping baby contained. The decor-friendly design can be arranged as a spacious, free-standing play yard with an easy-open door panel.
The airy, yet sturdy, steel-frame panels also work together as a room divider with secure wall mounts (included) anywhere parents choose.
A detachable clip-on play surface with eight engaging activities grows with baby from seated to standing play.
- Printed mesh panels offer a modern decor look while allowing visibility between parent and baby
- Detachable clip-on play surface with 8 activities can be used for seated or standing play
- Play surface features: rattle bead spinner, shooting star clicking mover, cloud teether, reflective sun mirror, light-up raindrop, singing bird toy, plush cloud with satin ribbons
- Includes hinged door panel for easy access
- One-handed door entry with secure closure
- Red indicator shows parents when door panel is open
- Sturdy steel frame keeps baby safely contained
- Creates over 20 square feet of play space in multiple configurations with 6 panels
- Can be configured as a room divider or barrier with included wall mounts
- Assembly required
- Usage: from 6 months
- Play enclosure dimensions: 91 x 70 x 5 cm
- Toy panel dimensions: 41 x 63.5 x 5 cm