The doomoo basics sleeping nest is the ideal solution for fitting baby comfortably on the back, providing him/her with the best quality of sleep.
Developed by specialists, this baby sleeping nest is designed to adjust to the shape of baby’s body, providing him/her with optimum sleeping conditions.
– The slope provides a comfortable position which stimulates digestion and easy breathing.
– The upper portion of the nest is made of viscoelastic memory foam, and its shape means baby’s head is not at risk of flattening due to the supine position.
– The support belt keeps baby secure, in addition to providing a comforting cover.
– The removable bottom roller means that baby’s legs can be moved into the foetal position, which helps reduce colics.
Can be used from birth onwards.
- snug, comfortable ‘nest’
- fits into all types of beds
- ideal sleeping position
- prevents the risk of flat head
- comfortable position for digestion and breathing
- helps relieve cramps and colics
The doomoo basics positioner should not be used when baby is able to turn independently. The positioner must be used on a safe & stable surface.
Cover washable in machine at 30°. Do not tumble dry.
Cover + Roll: 100% polyester. Polyurethane foam.